We are now accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year. Here at MWS we like our families to become familiar with Montessori Way School and the Montessori theory during the enrollment process. The enrollment process is as follows:
- Review our website, www.montessoriwayschool.com
- Schedule a tour with Office of School
- Complete the Application Form
- Return the Completed Application along with $150 nonrefundable Application/Registration Fee.
- MWS will confirm enrollment. An enrollment fee of $300 is due in order to secure your child space in the classroom. Sign and return the Parent School Contract and remaining paperwork.
Our enrollment policy is first come first serve basis however in general when we have more applications than classroom space we then look to our enrollment priorities, as follows: Returning enrolled students, Siblings of currently enrolled students, Montessori transfer students, New All Day and Extended Day applicants, Morning and Afternoon preschool enrollments, VPK enrollments. If sibling(s) are joining MWS please pick up an additional enrollment packet. Siblings are eligible for a MWS sibling discount.
You can find our application online under Application. Please complete the application and return along with $150.00 application/registration fee. Once accepted an enrollment fee is due to secures your child’s space for the upcoming school year. The registration and enrollment fees are nonrefundable. If you applying for VPK please contact the Administration on the fees for enrollment.
All applications will be processed in the order we receive the completed paperwork, registration, and enrollment fee. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
The following must be completed before your child may attend school.
- Application for Enrollment Form.
- Health and Emergency Form. The date of the last physical exam must be filled in.
- An up-to-date Florida Certificate of Immunization Form.
- Allergies & Dietary Restrictions Form.
- Parent‑School Contract.
- Payment of the non-refundable Registration, Enrollment and activity fee.
- Receipt of Handbook, signed and dated.
- Child should be Potty-Trained. Our definition of “potty trained” is: the child knows when to go to the bathroom and acts immediately or when prompted to go by the teacher. In the case that an accident occurs (which happens occasionally), the child knows how to change into clean clothes and can dress himself or herself with little aid from a teacher.